Windows 10 Mobile convert-to-be

spiffus

Feb 8, 2019
Visit site
Really looking forward to your uploads! No pressure, though. 😁😜

If UPS delivers it on time, it'll arrive tomorrow late afternoon to evening. Of course, I have a class I teach Tuesday nights, so I might not get to unbox it until afterwards. But I'm definitely not going to sleep before I do!:D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If UPS delivers it on time, it'll arrive tomorrow late afternoon to evening. Of course, I have a class I teach Tuesday nights, so I might not get to unbox it until afterwards. But I'm definitely not going to sleep before I do!:D

Absolutely! Phone unboxing comes before sleep! And I'm being serious here! 😁

spiffus

Feb 8, 2019
Visit site
That is the question!

You can post in here! Or start a new one - it's up to you!

I think I will start a new thread, in case others are interested. I did get it before my class last night, and took my unboxing photos, and then charged it while I went to teach my class. When I got back, I set it up and starting playing with it, and completely forgot to post my pictures! But, wow, it is one sweet phone. I like Windows 10 Mobile, but just having it for less than a day, I'm quite impressed. And happy!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I will start a new thread, in case others are interested. I did get it before my class last night, and took my unboxing photos, and then charged it while I went to teach my class. When I got back, I set it up and starting playing with it, and completely forgot to post my pictures! But, wow, it is one sweet phone. I like Windows 10 Mobile, but just having it for less than a day, I'm quite impressed. And happy!

For sure! Starting a new thread will also help others who may be using the Search function within the AC app who are experiencing the same issues as you.

So glad you're enjoying it this far! Don't worry about not posting your pictures yet - only do so when you have the chance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae