Hello Fellow Android users, I am new to the Android Central forums. I recently came from an iPhone a few months ago and I gotta say I love my Android smartphone.

I hail from the Midestern United States, Iowa to be exact. Greetings from the Hawkeye state.

To say a bit about myself, I am a dad to a cat who which I call my son, I'm very happy to have him in my life. I'm also an anime fan and I am a part-time college student who is figuring out what to do with his life.

Other things I like to do is draw occasionally and listen to music. I look forward to talking to you soon. It's nice to meet you all.
    gendo667 and Morty2264 like this.
    03-14-2019 09:57 AM
    Hello Kirito! Welcome to the forums. What Android phone did you get?
    03-14-2019 10:05 AM
    Welcome to the forums! We're practically neighbors. I'm from Wisconsin.
    03-14-2019 02:04 PM
    Welcome aboard.

My cat says hello to your cat.
    03-14-2019 02:28 PM
    Hey there! Welcome to the AC Forums! More of a dog person myself (also have a dogson), though :P
    03-14-2019 02:33 PM
    Hi, Welcome to the Forums!
    03-14-2019 04:04 PM
    Welcome, Iowan!
    I'm originally from Iowa.
    Moved to Atlanta, Georgia 35 years ago.
    03-15-2019 12:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!
    03-16-2019 01:18 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I love Iowa - I have family and friends there! Hope you enjoy yourself around the forums!
    03-16-2019 02:28 PM
    Hello Kirito! Welcome to the forums. What Android phone did you get?
    I have an LGK20 plus. It isn't fancy but I like it a lot. It's fun to customize things on it. ^^
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-16-2019 05:47 PM
    Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the site. I've been enjoying my stay here so far. Lots of friendly people here. Hope to make friends with you all and talk all things Android with ya.
    03-16-2019 05:48 PM
    I have an LGK20 plus. It isn't fancy but I like it a lot. It's fun to customize things on it. ^^
    My brother has an LG K-series phone - it's pretty cool! Enjoy your phone!
    03-17-2019 10:46 AM
    I don't know how I just realized this, but your username is Kirito... Hello, fellow SAO fan!
    03-17-2019 10:47 AM
    My brother has an LG K-series phone - it's pretty cool! Enjoy your phone!
    I have been enjoying my phone so far. I got it in November when I signed up with MetroPCS. I've had no complaints so far (except for the other day when 4g was dead for a few days this past week but it's back now lmao). It's been a great phone. Huge improvement over my iPhone 5 lol.

Yeah, I like SAO. I didn't want to like it at first but I kept coming back to it like a moth to a lantern. Here I am. I gave the show a full watch through and I enjoyed it, especially the Mother's Rosario arc. Also the characters are interesting. I just enjoy what it brings to the table. Love the fantasy and role playing game aspect. Also the music is fantastic. Also bought my first SAO figure last week. It's a fun show. I like it.

Hello there fellow SAo fan back at ya.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-17-2019 11:14 AM
    I have been enjoying my phone so far. I got it in November when I signed up with MetroPCS. I've had no complaints so far (except for the other day when 4g was dead for a few days this past week but it's back now lmao). It's been a great phone. Huge improvement over my iPhone 5 lol.

Yeah, I like SAO. I didn't want to like it at first but I kept coming back to it like a moth to a lantern. Here I am. I gave the show a full watch through and I enjoyed it, especially the Mother's Rosario arc. Also the characters are interesting. I just enjoy what it brings to the table. Love the fantasy and role playing game aspect. Also the music is fantastic. Also bought my first SAO figure last week. It's a fun show. I like it.

Hello there fellow SAo fan back at ya.
    I'm so glad you are enjoying your new phone thus far!

Yeah, I too became addicted to SAO relatively quickly. My husband (then boyfriend) introduced me to it and I got hooked! I was a big fan of the first story arc. I loved the virtual reality game concept. And the characters were so funny! It's definitely a good show.
    03-18-2019 05:48 PM
    I'm so glad you are enjoying your new phone thus far!

Yeah, I too became addicted to SAO relatively quickly. My husband (then boyfriend) introduced me to it and I got hooked! I was a big fan of the first story arc. I loved the virtual reality game concept. And the characters were so funny! It's definitely a good show.
    Yes it is. I just watched the SAO movie, Ordinal Scale and enjoyed the crap out of it. The music and animation in my opinion in SAO is probably some of the best I've seen. I really liked it. I only just got into it after I binged watched the first two seasons. Ironically, what made me want to check out more SAO was the 3rd season of Alicization which is just brilliant. Every episode is so good. I am addicted to SAO now lol.

Yeah my phone has been good. Got it back in November. Nice to be back home on Android again.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-18-2019 06:08 PM
    Welcome, welcome, good to have you with us mate! We're a friendly bunch here!
    03-18-2019 07:58 PM
    Welcome Krito, good to have you with us!
    03-18-2019 10:29 PM