Hello my name is Antwone,
    A longtime palm/treo owner that became a 3 time blackberry owner. I just ordered the Evo 3D. After playing with my friends HTC Sensation for a few days, & trying to figure out a way to save some money. Because I currently carry around a bold 9650 & Sprint/Nextel V950 & don't want to give up either number, & realized i can port 1 of them over to google voice and use them both on my evo 3D. Also I am losing more and more bbm friends to iphone and androids. I was trying to holdout to see if sprint will get the iphone since I just recently bought a macbook pro. But after watching many reviews and staying on this forum, macrumors, crackberry and many others I've realized that android is the way to go. I'm going to be waiting at the window all day for the UPS man. The only thing I am worried about is texting since I never had a onscreen keyboard always a fully keyboard and do alot of texting and emailing. But that is all just wanted to introduce myself.
    06-22-2011 01:15 AM
    Congrats on your purchase. Awesome choice. You'll get use to keyboard really quick. Android is the best platform available right now. I love it because its so customizable. Enjoy your new phone and post a review. I'm curious as to how you adjust to it. Keep us posted. And again welcome.
    06-22-2011 01:32 AM
    Hi and welcome to AC.
    06-22-2011 01:43 AM
    Welcome to the forums my friend

Sent from my EVOlution
    06-22-2011 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD