Hi all,

I've been following the news and the forums here for a while but never actually posted anything or replied to any messages, I was just curious to see who had similar tastes, concerns, issues as mine.

I'm in my late 20s and come from France as you can probably tell from the title of this thread. I've been happily married for a few years and recently became a daddy.

I've been on Android for 9+ years now, my first device being the Nexus One. I've owned the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (for work), S6, S7, S9+ and now the S10+. I've stuck with Samsung mainly for their display, camera and additional features that can't necessarily be found in stock Android. I used to love rooting my phones and tweaking them but I've aged and because of work and other priorities in life I don't have as much time to do so anymore and I feel like Android has matures anyway and I don't need to do that as much.

Anyway, that's me. I'll probably stick around a little longer and maybe even post messages myself, mostly in the s10 section of the forum.

Looking forward to exchanging with you all!
    gendo667 and Morty2264 like this.
    08-21-2019 09:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central, and congratulations on becoming a father!
    djikb691 and gendo667 like this.
    08-21-2019 10:14 AM
    Thank you very much!! =D
    gendo667 likes this.
    08-21-2019 10:57 AM
    Hi all,

I've been following the news and the forums here for a while but never actually posted anything or replied to any messages, I was just curious to see who had similar tastes, concerns, issues as mine.

I'm in my late 20s and come from France as you can probably tell from the title of this thread. I've been happily married for a few years and recently became a daddy.

I've been on Android for 9+ years now, my first device being the Nexus One. I've owned the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (for work), S6, S7, S9+ and now the S10+. I've stuck with Samsung mainly for their display, camera and additional features that can't necessarily be found in stock Android. I used to love rooting my phones and tweaking them but I've aged and because of work and other priorities in life I don't have as much time to do so anymore and I feel like Android has matures anyway and I don't need to do that as much.

Anyway, that's me. I'll probably stick around a little longer and maybe even post messages myself, mostly in the s10 section of the forum.

Welcome! Congrats also. My wife and I are expecting our first actually.

Loved your introduction by the way.
    djikb691 likes this.
    08-21-2019 10:59 AM
    Welcome! Congrats also. My wife and I are expecting our first actually.

Loved your introduction by the way.
    Thank you! And congratulations as well!

Piece of advice: get as much sleep as you can now, while you still can! :P

On a more serious note, it's life changing, I've loved every aspect of it since becoming a dad, it's life-changing and also so beautiful!
    gendo667 likes this.
    08-21-2019 11:03 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

Hi all,

Are you from a region that produces wine, like Bordeaux?
    gendo667 and djikb691 like this.
    08-21-2019 01:07 PM
    Hello! Welcome to the forums.
    gendo667 and djikb691 like this.
    08-21-2019 01:41 PM
    Welcome and enjoy.
    djikb691 likes this.
    08-21-2019 06:25 PM
    Welcome!
    djikb691 likes this.
    08-21-2019 10:42 PM
    Welcome to AC forums!
    djikb691 likes this.
    08-21-2019 10:46 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Are you from a region that produces wine, like Bordeaux?
    No unfortunately, i'm from the cold and horrid North (not too far from Paris)
    08-22-2019 04:28 AM
    No unfortunately, i'm from the cold and horrid North (not too far from Paris)
    Still, nice to have you aboard. Hope you have found a forum that you like and maybe I'll see you around!
    08-22-2019 08:55 AM
    Bonjour et bienvenu à Android Central! Vous êtes un père nouvel - félicitations! Amusez-vous bien ici - les forums du Samsung Galaxy S10 sont très actifs!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-22-2019 05:59 PM