Today I left my note 8 on top of my car while at Walmart. I went to drive off and it stuck on the car for a half mile then flew off on a highway.. I noticed I didnt have my phone after I heard a loud thump hit the car. I remembered that I left it on top of my vehicle. I made a few laps around town to go check the highway. And when I finnaly figured out where it flew off at I stopped my car on the highway and ran out to grab it. I held up alot of traffic because of this. Anyways I grabbed it and took a look and the screen was only cracked. I realized it had to have been hit by a car if not many. It's still functional and I can see virtually everything. I can even enjoy netflix with the cracked effer. Ok the screen is considered kinda shattered because of how many fractures sand cracks there are on the device. today I realized that I'm going to stick with the note series because it's an amazing device and it will survive a nuclear war. On everything I love Samsung is my new favorite!
    10-06-2019 11:10 PM
    Today I left my note 8 on top of my car while at Walmart. I went to drive off and it stuck on the car for a half mile then flew off on a highway.. I noticed I didnt have my phone after I heard a loud thump hit the car. I remembered that I left it on top of my vehicle. I made a few laps around town to go check the highway. And when I finnaly figured out where it flew off at I stopped my car on the highway and ran out to grab it. I held up alot of traffic because of this. Anyways I grabbed it and took a look and the screen was only cracked. I realized it had to have been hit by a car if not many. It's still functional and I can see virtually everything. I can even enjoy netflix with the cracked effer. Ok the screen is considered kinda shattered because of how many fractures sand cracks there are on the device. today I realized that I'm going to stick with the note series because it's an amazing device and it will survive a nuclear war. On everything I love Samsung is my new favorite!
    Oh wow ... imagine it stayed in video mode and recorded everything .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2019 11:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm just glad you didn't get obliterated on the freeway. Not to sound like a nagging mom, but in the future, think twice before taking such a risk. Lots of people get killed every year doing inadvisable things on a highway.
    10-07-2019 02:04 AM
    Now put a glass screen protector on the screen, and it will probably hide a lot of the cracks.
    10-07-2019 01:20 PM
    10-08-2019 09:20 AM
    Welcome and enjoy.
    10-08-2019 01:10 PM
    Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!
    Wow, you're lucky you didn't cause an accident!
    Anyway, glad you and your phone are okay.

Sent From the TARDIS With my Blue Note 9
    10-21-2019 07:05 AM
    Sorry to be a little late to the party here - but welcome to Android Central! And wow! What a crazy story! I can't believe your phone was still functional after all that!
    10-21-2019 07:15 PM
    Might be time to get a lifeproof case my friend
    10-21-2019 11:35 PM
    Get the phone fixed and then slap a rugged case on it and thick glass screen protector if you are worried about this happening again.
    10-22-2019 02:13 AM