Hmm... I bought it in Jan, tossed it in March, missed it and went back to dInc in May. (And of course LOST my stupid insurance, grrr!) (Useless anyway.)

I tossed it because while it was a great "small computer", it was also [to me] a terrible PHONE. Like, making calls was HARD unless I set up a page with favorite people to call immediately. Of course that works nicely, for up to 16 people, but my old feature phone (LG Dare) had far superior voice commands for calling.

I'm still a little duped by how hard it is to make a phone call on my dInc, and I've tried Google Voice Search, Vlingo (?), and others. So forgetting voice commands, even the dialer is frustrating: start typing in a number, and a billion local numbers pop up. So every call I make that's not a 'favorite' means opening Contacts, scrolling, tapping, and selecting the right phone number.

I'll figure something out to make my dInc a phone ...I love the android apps. (NOT the stock apps like SLACKER and City ID) and think if I hang here I'll hear about a good DIALER. (LOL).

XOXO ♥
    06-27-2011 09:57 PM
    Welcome to AC.. enjoy the forums..
    06-28-2011 12:57 AM
    Welcome back to android.

Sent from my 3D EVOlution
    06-28-2011 01:03 AM
    Hi and welcome aboard.
    06-28-2011 01:04 AM