I'm completely fresh and new to such forums and sites. Please be gentle w me. I enjoy learning. Especially about the device that helps me find so much knowledge. Appparently i also enjoy messing it up as well. Hopefully I can learn from yall to fix it. Tysm. Never know what to say on these things. Running away now
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-14-2020 11:25 AM
    Hi welcome to AC Forums!

Which device you have?
    01-14-2020 11:30 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    01-14-2020 11:35 AM
    Welcome to the AC Forums! And don't worry, hopefully if something 'breaks' we can help fix it! (Just don't actually break it :P)
    01-14-2020 11:39 AM
    You are very welcome.

Many of us - all in fact, I suspect - are in the same position as you, except that some of us are capable of disasters on a grander scale as our experience and knowledge increase, while the rest have yet to learn how to do that.
    01-14-2020 02:55 PM
    Great introduction! Welcome to Android Central! What kind of Android phone are you using at the moment?

And don't worry, we were all new to Android at some point - you'll fit right in! Android is continuously evolving enterprise - we're all always learning new things! Don't worry!

Enjoy yourself around the forums!
    01-14-2020 03:13 PM
    Wow. Just navigating this site seems so foreign to me. And I thought I knew something.

I am using what seems to be the worst phone ever. Tracfone/ Straightalk LG Stylo 3. LGL84VL. I dont know specifically what I should or shouldn't (if I even shouldn't at all) give out about the info of my phone. I came across this phone from my bff. Or rather I should say, one exactly like this until the other one mysteriously disappears in my very own home. Only my exhusband or mother in law were present. So take a pick. Anyways, by that time my bff had already cracked the screen on her new stylo 3, and this one also became mine. (I hope I explained that correctly).
    Now I dont know much about cloning phones. But I do happen to know that while my husband spent 10yrs in prison, he knew more about phones than he ever led on for me or anyone to believe. He always had a cellphone in all that time in prison because he was calling me every single night. And I assume with that much time on his hands, he ain't gonna make me believe no different.
    I'm sorry I'm probably explaining too much. I just feel that's necessary because it's how I've always felt since I lost that same exact phone 2 years ago now. I'm hoping not by just being given an answer from y'all but to be able to learn enough to find out for myself.
    All in all it's really been an okay phone. It's lasted me two years. I've dropped it in water at least three different times. I has a million cracks in it right now but eventually I'll get a better one. Right now I'm a single mother so I'm prioritizing that for later. From what I can tell or as far as I've been able to look and understand this phone has a security patch from 2017 and apparently for some reason I can't update it and I'm stuck at nougat. From what I understand had it been any other Stylo 3 I could have updated.
    Sorry for blubbering on a lot there. A little speechless now. A little I'm trusting that I can actually ask someone experience and actually might get some questions answered.
    I just want to say from the get, thank you very much for making this possible for all Android illiterate people such as myself.
    I'm going to go search for a tutorial for this page for this site. That way I don't make too much of an ***** of myself. I've been under a rock for a long time. Literally
    01-15-2020 12:11 AM
    Welcome. I hope you have fun. You can learn a lot from this site and the folks are generally friendly. Have a look around the photos threads where people post their photos from various phones. Those threads tend to be interactive and the photos tend to be amazing. It is just a fun way to spend some time.

Here are a few to try:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=277576
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=982175
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=947790
    01-18-2020 06:34 AM
    I'm completely fresh and new to such forums and sites.
    Welcome to the forums.
    01-21-2020 10:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!
    01-21-2020 11:39 AM