aibocyrus

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Cyrus and I’ve joined these forums to help me make up my mind if I really want to get the Note 10+ coming for iOS and my iPhone 11 Pro. I think my mind is pretty well made up that I’ll make the switch, but I’m still getting input. I e never been one side or the other on who makes a better device. I’m just a tech loving person that can appreciate both sides.
Really excited to be a member of this community! Thanks so much for having me!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. :)

There are advantages and disadvantages to both systems, but I guess you're aware of that, especially if you've used Android before.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome on board, Cyrus! Happy to have you at the AC Forums! And if you do switch, just shoot the questions and we'll try to help make the transition a bit more bearable! :) (Except for iMessage...you'll miss that one haha)

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I was the same. Love the two iPhones I owned. I made the switch just to see what the other side was like. I've never looked back.

Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Cyrus and I’ve joined these forums to help me make up my mind if I really want to get the Note 10+ coming for iOS and my iPhone 11 Pro. I think my mind is pretty well made up that I’ll make the switch, but I’m still getting input. I e never been one side or the other on who makes a better device. I’m just a tech loving person that can appreciate both sides.
Really excited to be a member of this community! Thanks so much for having me!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I was a huge iPhone fan for years. I moved to Android permanently in 2018 after my 6s stopped working. I use Pixel phones from Google. Their version of Android (stock with a few extras) is the closest experience to the iPhone. Fast updates and simple interface.

One thing I love about Android is the customisation and I love that I can use a different phone dialler or SMS app. And the Google Assistant is second to none.

The Note 10+ is an excellent phone. The best Samsung has to offer currently.

Any questions feel free to ask. And welcome again.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, Cyrus! We have many Android-and-iPhone-loving folks here! Many users use both platforms interchangeably.

I can certainly appreciate both sides of the Android and Apple universes. My in-laws exclusively use Apple devices and my husband's extended family are almost all iPhone users. When your entire household or family uses Apple products, the seamlessness of the interface is enough to switch.

My brother uses an iPhone for business and officially uses it for personal use now as well; and will never look back.

Anyway, welcome to Android Central and enjoy yourself around the forums!

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to Android Central. We’re glad you’re here.

Although I’m an Apple fanboy, I do miss the customization, specifically Nova Launcher. Miss it a lot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21