I want a bumper case for this thing

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
similar to the iphone4 bumper case, the back is too beautiful to cover with a case, id like a bumper case, rear zagg type skin and an antiglare front screen protector.

TheUI

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
An Otterbox for hiking, and something barely there for day to day. I always seem to end up going nekkid anyway.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate to cover up this beauty with a case. Its like wearing condom when having sex. The risk is high without it.

I have dropped my Nexus S at least 10 time but have not caused any damage yet. Hopefully it wont break with light drops when i buy this bad boy.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Ended up going nekked with my Evo 4G, why not show off the design of the device. Same thing with my future N4...too much time went into that back to cover it up. As for the bumper case, I'd have to see it on the phone to decide.

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Part of me wants to buy a silicon case because one of my pants has really small pockets so my evo always falls out lol. I'll probably just not carry my phone in those pants or ditch them all together because there is no way I'm keeping a case on this phone. I can do it with my evo because that phone is ugly.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping there will be a zagg shield made for it. I love the back of the phone and don't want anything to cover it up. Plus I'll probably put a SquareTrade warranty on it in case I do have an accidental drop.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I've never understood people with their bumpers... most are kinda bulky and ugly.

I get a full body protector to let the beauty of the device shine threw without adding ANY bulk... And, if needed be, a slim leather case for more protection on long trips.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
We just got an internal email about it, and it's confirmed there will be one OE from LG and should be sold through the play store.

This is great news. Will these be available on launch day you know?

I've never understood people with their bumpers... most are kinda bulky and ugly.

I get a full body protector to let the beauty of the device shine threw without adding ANY bulk... And, if needed be, a slim leather case for more protection on long trips.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Out of the 10000s of cases made for ios devices, I always liked bumper style cases. They give a nice lay on table feature so don't have to worry about laying your phone up or down.

Cases come down to personal preference

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney