Nexus 4 cases?

bluescreenerr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A little disappointed with the front glass. Already has a small scratch on it. Had the iPhone 4 for 2 years, never used a screen protector and not one scratch. Oh well.

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have concerns about a hard case making nicks in your phone when snapping on and off? I kind of like a couple of the hard cases, but was wondering if a soft one would be better.

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have concerns about a hard case making nicks in your phone when snapping on and off? I kind of like a couple of the hard cases, but was wondering if a soft one would be better.

Get a hard soft combo. Soft goes on first and hard wraps around the soft.

bdizzel1982

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

blusonic

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Makes me feel fuzzy inside when the companies listen to the people!

I'm hoping Speck will make one of there Fitted cases for the Nexus 4 as I love the feel of there cases. I have submitted a ticket into them just as I did to get the Fit Folio case made for the Nexus 7, please take a minute to vote if they get enough votes for it they will produce it. Due to the lack of good cases out there I don't think we can afford to pass this one up :)

Example of the Fitted case

Link to vote

Link to the original Nexus 7 request which actually got released

ocostich

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
i wonder if anyone will come out with a bumper case with a gorilla glass back that will sit flush with the nexus 4. glass on glass, basically so it can protect and reveal the beauty of the phone at the same time.

The back of the Nexus 4 is already Gorilla Glass.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Going with the Diztronic case. Like the matte black. Looks like they've begun selling their first run of N4 cases.

Thanks for posting the update...just ordered one myself.
Looks like it's shipping Mon or Tues the sight says and only 1500 cases were made on the first batch.
Hope they get the first batch right : /
I'll take my chances since this seems the best case available at the moment and this was an awesome case for the GNex

bluescreenerr

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
^Got mine in the mail the other day. Not a bad case, back seems pretty sturdy. Nice matte finish. The sides seem flimsy though, they're pretty thin. I feel like that's where it will crack on the first drop. I'm not the otterbox type but I'll definitely keep looking for something a bit more solid.

Amiroquai

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Dug this tweet about a nexus 4 case up from otter box.

OtterBox (@OtterBox) tweeted at 0:10 PM on Fri, Nov 30, 2012:
@rcadden We don't currently have plans but the Power is in the People, so we just might change our mind if we keep getting requests.
(https://twitter.com/OtterBox/status/274561002643808256)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

How blind can they be.
Isn't all the craziness that's going on with the Nexus 4 selling out/back-order and everything, enough for them to want to make a case for it?
They already have a case lined up for the Optimus G. I can' t say I know how many of those AT&T/Sprint sold, but I doubt it's even close to the Nexus 4 numbers. Mind you there's a very popular international market for the N4 as well.

I can't believe they need people begging them to make a case for it, as an incentive to start working on one...ridiculous.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non