Out of stock Bumper Case

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I know about the accessory sub category but I felt this does not go there.

Anyone that is interested in buying the bumpercase I wanted to inform y'all that even though it says "Out of stock" you can get one. I have had page monitor on the bumper case page for the past day and I have been working on my computer. The program just notified me that it changed I look at it and saw the add to cart button. I did so and check out with ease! I did see that the 16 gig Nexus 4 page had a "Add to cart" button on it early this morning. Just get the google chrome app Page Monitor and you may be able to buy a Bumper case, I did!

Thanks

antonusklesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Could you maybe post back if you get a shipping confirmation? Just heard that the bumper on the UK page hasn't actually been in stock since Tuesday, but it's constantly said that it is in stock, with noone having one shipped yet.

kentnish

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My shipping status still says "Shipping November 15, 2012" I haven't recieved any emails that inform me that shipping has been delayed. :(

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to Google about mine. They said it's on hold because of a quantity issue. Not mine as I only ordered one. Yet they seemed surprised to hear the UK play store said it was still showing in stock for people to buy

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt