Duracell Powermat

Curtendz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys do you know if the Duracell Powermat will work with this phone? Sorry if this has been asked before I didn't see a thread about it. Thanks guys.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys do you know if the Duracell Powermat will work with this phone? Sorry if this has been asked before I didn't see a thread about it. Thanks guys.

Good question!

No where on Duracell's Powermat site does it say which charging technology Powermat uses. The Nexus 4 uses Qi technology (at least, that is what I have read in various reviews).

ronislike

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You can check out the Energizer charging mat. I ordered it and works just fine but the glass back makes it very slippery on the mat and it wont stay. Still trying to figure out a way to make it stick....

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
You can check out the Energizer charging mat. I ordered it and works just fine but the glass back makes it very slippery on the mat and it wont stay. Still trying to figure out a way to make it stick....

You might not have noticed, but the Energizer charging pad actually has a protective piece of plastic on it out of the box. This part is slippery, but its meant to come off and once it is taken off the surface is tacky and your phone shouldn't slip. It doesn't even look like the plastic is on there, but it is especially if its slippery. Once you take it off it will work perfectly.

m733

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I know this a little out of subject but, I have energizer power mat for wii remote for a few years and the mat works wonderfully even with silicon jacket on it. Maybe you should consider getting some kind of silicon case or TPU case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781