What is the best case for the N4?

ocostich

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
This is the seller I used for mine. Used a diff one for my wife's but they all come from the same place.

Black s Line Soft TPU Gel Back Case Cover Skin for Google NEXUS4 Nexus 4 LG E960 | eBay

1.91 with slowest shipping. Or do what I did and upgrade to epacket for .81 more. Should be first class mail when it gets stateside. In reality I don't know if there would have been a diff but estimated delivery time is saying there is one so for .81 cents I upgraded.

Looking at it now that one listing in one color from one seller sold 388. Not bad.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I bought one of these the same day I bought the Nexus 4 (11/27) and I got it first. Of course I did pay the extra $1 for the faster shipping for a grand total of $2.91. I'm sure I'll get something better later, but thsi will do the job until then.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
i just got the cheap tpu case from ebay a lot of other people have. the power button is pretty hard to press down. anyone cut off the plastic over the power button? im thinking of doing this

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
i just got the cheap tpu case from ebay a lot of other people have. the power button is pretty hard to press down. anyone cut off the plastic over the power button? im thinking of doing this
I don't think you will be able to push it very well.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
i meant cutting off the plastic (thats supposed to go over the power button) from the case itself.
Ya. I think that if you cut it then it will be recessed down below the layer and not be able to press very easy.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

deichenlaub

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Great find, Rbower! I looked a week or so ago and it wasn't on Amazon then. For $4 including shipping (with Prime account), how can you go wrong? I have a TPU case and was planning to upgrade to a Ballistic when it was available. I'm still not sold on the circles on the back of the case, but it is cheap and it will be better protection than I have now. I'll still probably buy a Ballistic later on. In the mean time, I'll feel better with the better protection.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my wife's purple ionic guardian yesterday and I was torn on getting one. I kind of like my s-line. But for that price I might as well. Prolly from same source but I can compare this to my wife's when it comes in.

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Now the big question is when they will get the case on the market. If they are just starting to work on it now it could be a month or more till we see them on the market. :(

It also will be interesting to see if wireless charging will work through a case like the Otterbox commuter or defender. Have any of you tested to see how far away the phone can be from the Qi pad before it stops charging?

I wonder if Otterbox will be able to beat LG Nexus 4 Ballistic Shell Gel SG Series Case | goballisticcase.com to market.

Any word on when a Ballistic MAXX case will be available for the N4?

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
so i just found out that my aux cable in my car won't fit my nexus 4 when i have the cheap tpu ebay s line case over it. is this a common problem with cases? i think i might need to get a different one, since this is kind of a big deal to me since i listen to music in my car all the time.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got in the exact armor case and seems the exact same as ionic minus the branding. It does have the newer pattern on the back of the ionic guardian pictures. Ordered yesterday, received today. Paid 3.95.uploadfromtaptalk1356036334627.jpguploadfromtaptalk1356036348105.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks