Screen protector?

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
If you don't want to stare at a perpetually scratched screen, then sure.

I've always used a screen protector, just for the simple fact that accidents do happen, and i'd rather a piece of replaceable plastic get scratched than the screen itself. I know it's got Gorilla Glass 2, but that said, it's not impossible to scratch.

mattatwar1

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
If you don't want to stare at a perpetually scratched screen, then sure.

I've always used a screen protector, just for the simple fact that accidents do happen, and i'd rather a piece of replaceable plastic get scratched than the screen itself. I know it's got Gorilla Glass 2, but that said, it's not impossible to scratch.

Yea I have always had a screen protectors on my smartphones

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

heroman24

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
i wouldnt recommend getting a screen protector! i put a screen protector on my nexus 4 and it blocks the proximity sensor at the top. The screen goes black when your making a call and wont turn back on until the call ends!

KwietStorm

May 14, 2010
Visit site
i wouldnt recommend getting a screen protector! i put a screen protector on my nexus 4 and it blocks the proximity sensor at the top. The screen goes black when your making a call and wont turn back on until the call ends!

That's because the dummies who made it didn't take that into account. There are other that have it cut out.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Neah... not me...

I used an iPhone 4S for a year with no screen protector and im still listing it (justifiably) as ?mint" on Craigslist. The N4 is GG2. Unless you walk around with sand in your pockets, why bother? And for the record I'm not the most cautious smartphone handler in the world lol.

Just my .02 tho :)

PS: However, I do use a bumper/case on all my phones.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Horable

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I have been using these guys for a few years now with multiple phones, (droid 1 and 2, Droid Charge). They just released the new skins for the nexus 4. They are the best I have found for the money, and keep my phone looking good and protected. Just ordered my full body cover for my nexus 4.

Google - Search by Brands

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia