I'vegot an iPhone 5 and I want to be able to stick my sim into another android phone. Does anyone have any personal experience with doing this?

There are 2 brands on Amazon, Noosy and iCoolKit. Are either of these good? Is there another brand i should look at? The last thing I want is the SIM to get stuck in the Android phone.

Thanks.
    11-29-2012 01:38 PM
    iPhone 4 and up use MicroSIM cards, which is what the Nexus 4 uses, so it shouldn't be a problem that I'm aware of.
    11-29-2012 03:26 PM
    iPhone 5 has a nano sim which is smaller.
    11-29-2012 03:47 PM
    Try SAdapter, I bought one from Futureshop and it works way better than the other ones I have seen in the market. Avoid any cheap ones, they can easily damage your phone... I ruined few devices from my lab because of that...
    01-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Try buying nano sim cutter, and just use the leftover to use as an adapter. I understand you have a nano sim and not a micro one, but everybody should have those lying around to cut.
    01-24-2013 08:12 PM
    Try SAdapter, I bought one from Futureshop and it works way better than the other ones I have seen in the market. Avoid any cheap ones, they can easily damage your phone... I ruined few devices from my lab because of that...
    I got a cheap one off ebay and works just fine. SAdapter what a rip off for $15??
    01-24-2013 09:33 PM
    I bought a microsim to regular sim adapter at Tmo for $5. Not sure they have a nanosim adapter though - if they do, I imagine it should be about the same price.
    01-25-2013 06:02 PM
    I was also looking for adapter and after reading through reviews on Amazon, cheap ones can damage your phone. After doing some search SAdapter are best in quality. On walmart they are less than $6. Be careful with any adapter including SAdapter if you are going to switch the sim frequently.
    02-13-2014 08:17 PM
    I was also looking for adapter and after reading through reviews on Amazon, cheap ones can damage your phone. After doing some search SAdapter are best in quality. On walmart they are less than $6. Be careful with any adapter including SAdapter if you are going to switch the sim frequently.
    I've bought from here: NanoSIM Adapter - MicroSIM Shop

These have the "corner" holders that hold the sim properly in the adaptor (which is the design of the well known made in germany adaptors you read about if you do some searching). I've bought a few and they work nicely (don't want to take a chance on other lesser designs).

Anyway, which ever adaptor you go with, just make sure to NEVER insert the tray by it self without a sim in it. Don't make this mistake.
    03-31-2014 01:00 PM