Anyone know if T-Mobile is selling any N4 accessories?

pespule

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I went to my T-Mobile store to get a micro SIM card as I didn't want to cut my current mini and I didn't see any accessories. The sales associate was pretty clueless about it too because when I request the sim, she asked if it was for an iPhone and I said "no, for my Nexus 4" and she had no idea what I was talking about. I found it funny.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I talked to one guy at a tmobile store and he said he hasn't even seen a N4 yet, let alone accessories.

Incredible how much bad planning has gone on around the launch of this phone. Maybe it's all due to the unknown popularity before launch - I dunno. :-\

marktrav44

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to a store last week and the sales rep said that he had not even seen the phone yet and he had no idea if they would be selling any accessories

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My local stores know bout it, and carried a few but I didn't want to pay 500$ for it :/ I saved like 115 through Google, now I have to wait. I just want to pick up a bumper. Seeing all the easily cracked screen is starting to frighten me. Weird part is, isnt the front glass made out of Gorilla Glass or was I misinformed?

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Not all T-Mobile stores are selling the N4 I guess. None in RI at all. They had them at the Emerald Square Mall in MA I was told but not sure about accessories.

mth785

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Only the high traffic T-Mobile stores will carry the Nexus 4. We have 2 stores in my city and neither will be getting the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
None of the stores were carrying the phone or bumper. Im even willing to pay 50 for the bumper if the stores had it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Basscase

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I went to one of the two stores in my city that got any N4s. They were not selling any accessories, they kind of laughed at me for even asking... I knew it was a stupid question. They were however very excited to talk to someone who has a nexus 4.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

csloomis

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I believe that T-Mobile has accessories, it just depends on the store. I checked with my local store. The rep seemed knowledgeable, he said that since they did not receive the device that they were not allowed to get any of the accessories. So this leads me to believe that there are accessories for it.

CrazCruz

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I went to one of the two stores in my city that got any N4s. They were not selling any accessories, they kind of laughed at me for even asking... I knew it was a stupid question. They were however very excited to talk to someone who has a nexus 4.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Although, you dared.. LOL

tuukka87

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Not all T-Mobile stores are selling the N4 I guess. None in RI at all. They had them at the Emerald Square Mall in MA I was told but not sure about accessories.

The t-mobile store in seekonk,ma had some late last week.... phones not accessories. I have yet to see anyone sell accessories locally.

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
only certain T mo stores will get the phone i called one and they told me only 2/8 stores in the SF area were getting nexus 4s. To my knowledge none of them have the bumper as i was looking for it. It isnt even on their website.

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It's like Google is really against selling accessories. They have limited stock in their store and its only in one color. Might have to pick up a 3rd party case -_-
Especially with all the concern of easily cracked glass.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar