Poetic Bumper & Atmosphere avail. Dec 30

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Per the title. Poetic Bumper & Atmosphere available Dec. 30th.

Bumper

Atmosphere

I personally love the Atmosphere for my girlfriends iPhone 5 so I will be picking that up. And for the price it beats everything else out there IMO.

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Excellent! They produce high quality cases and charge pennies for them compared to seido, speck, case-mate, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
INteresting! Anyone have any experience with any other bumper style case they might have made for other phones? I wonder how this one stacks up to the OEM version bumper? It does look to have a slightly smaller profile maybe.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
They really need more color options for that bumper because that gray ruins it. I was going to order one anyway, but I'll likely have my Nexus before that ships so I guess I'm in the market for a different temporary case until the official bumper arrives. I watched a video review of the official bumper last night and it looks pretty slick.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have definitely put in an order for the Atmosphere, I believe I had seen a Samsung GS3 with this bumper case and wanted one ever since but didn't know the brand, and now I will be getting the Nexus 4 and the same bumper case with clear back, just what I was looking for, thanks very much :)

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just put in an order for the atmosphere. how many cases do i have now...fml

I know, I don't even have the phone yet and I already have 3 cases on order. The Poetic Atmosphere and Bumper, and an iblason for the 4 days that I'll have the phone but not the poetic cases.

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
which of these would offer more protection? Pro's and con's of each? Also, do you think the oem bumper would offer more protection? If the case is clear, then I like it because I dont want to hide the good looking phone (I am still waiting for!!!).

Thanks in advance!

jlstee

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Any reason why it doesnt let me order the bumper to Canada?

I actually inquired to the vendor selling through Amazon...as their shipping policies do indicate that they do ship to Canada....this is the response I received.

"Thank you for your interest in our products. Unfortunately, we do not ship to Canada for Amazon orders at this time. We apologize for the shipping policy as it seems we have forgotten to update it. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I have ordered certain items from amazon.com and they have shipped to Canada...but most items I have attempted to purchase seem to have shipping restrictions to Canada.....

Good news it that we have Amazon.ca :(

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I actually inquired to the vendor selling through Amazon...as their shipping policies do indicate that they do ship to Canada....this is the response I received.

"Thank you for your interest in our products. Unfortunately, we do not ship to Canada for Amazon orders at this time. We apologize for the shipping policy as it seems we have forgotten to update it. Sorry for any inconvenience."

I have ordered certain items from amazon.com and they have shipped to Canada...but most items I have attempted to purchase seem to have shipping restrictions to Canada.....

Good news it that we have Amazon.ca :(

I didn't see this product in .ca site :(

jlstee

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see this product in .ca site :(

Sorry V-Tech...that last statement contained a bit of sarcasm....Amazon.ca holds no comparison to Amazon.com.....you can buy music from unknown artist and some Canadian movies....other than that, the options are limited....I find it very frustrating personally.

Sorry for the confusion....