Nillkin Hard Case for Nexus 4

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone gotten a Nillkin hard case for the nexus 4? I'm not sure if I should get it because I can't tell if the picture protect the front. I'm talking when you drop the phone, will the screen shatter or will the case just be hit and protect the screen?

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone gotten a Nillkin hard case for the nexus 4? I'm not sure if I should get it because I can't tell if the picture protect the front. I'm talking when you drop the phone, will the screen shatter or will the case just be hit and protect the screen?

I bought this case and the rearth and i can say with 100% certainty this is the best case out for the Nexus 4. This thing is beautifully designed and sturdy. The cut out holes are absolute precision and the grip on the back is very nice to hold. The sides come up past the glass on the front too elevating the screen up a bit to protect it. For the price you literally cannot beat it especially compared to the $20 bumper + shipping. Mine arrived from china in a few days time. Highly recommend.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
where did you guys order it from? it's not on Amazon and ebay will take at least 2 weeks to ship.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought this case and the rearth and i can say with 100% certainty this is the best case out for the Nexus 4. This thing is beautifully designed and sturdy. The cut out holes are absolute precision and the grip on the back is very nice to hold. The sides come up past the glass on the front too elevating the screen up a bit to protect it. For the price you literally cannot beat it especially compared to the $20 bumper + shipping. Mine arrived from china in a few days time. Highly recommend.
Will you post some pictures of your phone with the case? I ordered it via Ebay since I have another 5 weeks or so until the phone comes.

kuri22

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it looks like they have a few case options available now, including a leather flip case. Would be interesting to see which one people have tried.

Manufacturer's link:
NILLKIN ??

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Will you post some pictures of your phone with the case? I ordered it via Ebay since I have another 5 weeks or so until the phone comes.

i will post some pictures one i get home from work in the evening. it looks exactly like the pictures on this ebay page.

Nillkin Premium Matte Hard Cover Case LCD Guard for Google Nexus 4 LG E960 | eBay

2012112416565673499.jpg

2012112416582773499.jpg

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
where did you order from? all the ebay sellers take a while ship since they are all from hk or china.

i ordered mine on ebay from the link i posted. It only took like a week or less to get to San Francisco

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Thanks a lot, just ordered one. Hopefully it will get here by end of this week or early next week.

i ordered mine on ebay from the link i posted. It only took like a week or less to get to San Francisco

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, it's an amazing case. Looked all over the web for reviews on other cases but they never had any nexus 4 reviews. I just ordered it and my nexus is coming in 4 weeks or so.
wakaplaza sells a lot of these nillkin cases for $8 less which is worth it imo. Also comes with a screen protector. Shipping is free but it'll take two weeks to get there

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! How's the fit and is the material grippy?

The grip on the back and matte finish feel extremely nice on the hand. It is a little soft compared to the hard plastic feel for the rearth case. The case only adds a tiny bit of girth to the phone but locks on with a superb fit and sturdiness. I would simply not use a case if it felt bulky, it does not, the case is thin yet still is sold enough to actually protect the phone. The rearth case is so thin i would only protect from scratches and not drops
casenj.jpg

edit.. i also forgot to mention that it still works with the wireless charger with the case on and keep the phone from feeling warm decently.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
the ebay seller ships fast, the case is already on its way to me. Thanks again for the recommendation.

nice, i am sure those are the same quality as the one i got. love that color but i like the textured back. =)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The grip on the back and matte finish feel extremely nice on the hand. It is a little soft compared to the hard plastic feel for the rearth case. The case only adds a tiny bit of girth to the phone but locks on with a superb fit and sturdiness. I would simply not use a case if it felt bulky, it does not, the case is thin yet still is sold enough to actually protect the phone. The rearth case is so thin i would only protect from scratches and not drops
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1502/casenj.jpg
http://youtu.be/RiCU8_U9Mvo

edit.. i also forgot to mention that it still works with the wireless charger with the case on and keep the phone from feeling warm decently.

Thanks for the pics and video. Looks awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital