A slip case that might be perfect for some of the guys

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Found a slip case for the Nexus 4. Perfect for the guys who like to carry their phones in their trousers pockets. This one would not offer any drop protection but this would prevent scratches and cracks on the glass surface. Place this case on a desk and use this as a mat. This should prevent the glass from cracking when placed on a cold surface especially pulling the phone just out of a warm pocket.

Suede Jacket Smartphone Case
#76 fits the LG - Nexus 4

Smartphone Suede Jacket Cases - Droid X - Droid Incredible - HTC EVO - Google Nexus One - Google Android G1 Case - BlackBerry Bold Case - BlackBerry Curve Case - Samsung Instinct Case - LG Dare Case - Sony Ericsson Xperia - Nokia - suede sleeve - Ult

I might want to wait for the bumper and opt for the #73 which is for the HTC One X.
I need to compare the sizes naked and with the bumper on.
The #73 might have the extra room for the bumper.
What do you guys think?

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
kinda neat, I wonder how thick it is

It does not look too thick from the video. I still have not received my N4 yet. I?ll wait till I get a bumper. Google lists the same dimensions for the N4 and the bumper. This could not be right.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I like the pocket on it, and would hold out some kind of hope that I could use it with my otterbox and clip, but I doubt it. The clip is TIGHT