80% off xtremeguard skins

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
There is an 80% off code for these:

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

"80off3"

You have to buy at least three.

The code makes them $1 each with free shipping!

It worked with a quantity of 3, 6 and 18...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Except that no one looks at the accessories forum. I found one for $4 on Amazon. I haven't brought myself to put it on yet. The screen feels too good.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

WeekSauce

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I got one off ebay for $3. They're not bad. I'm just using the back since I couldn't get the front to line up correctly and it really bothered me.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Except that no one looks at the accessories forum. I found one for $4 on Amazon. I haven't brought myself to put it on yet. The screen feels too good.

People who are looking for accessories, like screen protectors, do. Found some useful info there myself to decide on what Qi charger to buy.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I heard that these screen protectors do not line up correctly and lose screen clarity.

The review video makes them look fine... if not I will return them.

With 80% off and free shipping I will take the chance...

Beats $25 for Zag...

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Cheaper than $1 shipped?

probably not but you probably won't need three. I found one that was $1.50. Sure 3 Xtreme gaurds for $3 is cheaper but you don't need that much. You probably only need one but if you do suck at putting on screen protectors then yeah, this is probably a good deal.

DroidTron

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had mine installed both front and back a few days now. It adds SOME protection to the glass, but it feels way too sticky or rubbery. I'll be removing the front one when one of my cases arrives. I can live with the back being covered as the added grip helps keep the phone from sliding off a desk. As for fit, it's cut perfectly including a cutout for the proximity sensor.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have had mine installed both front and back a few days now. It adds SOME protection to the glass, but it feels way too sticky or rubbery. I'll be removing the front one when one of my cases arrives. I can live with the back being covered as the added grip helps keep the phone from sliding off a desk. As for fit, it's cut perfectly including a cutout for the proximity sensor.
Thanks for the report!

pespule

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
These are as cheap as the price implies, I guess because they package it in an envelope with a plain white sheet covering them. When the phone is off and you have the screen on, it's literally a mirror as I can see reflections crystal clear. However it fills up with fingerprints and gets sticky and dirty VERY fast. When you turn the phone on to a blank white screen, you will see all the dirt on the screen protector and you have to forcibly wipe it off but it's usually back by the next day.

I'd rather pay $10 for a good quality screen protector that can be cleaned easily instead of $1 for 10 of these as they're pretty bad unless you don't mind replacing them every week.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR