Bumper finally back in stock! (12/11/12)

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I could have sworn I had seen others, but this is the only one I can find now. It's not yet in stock (end of the month) but you can order it for $6:

Amazon.com: Poetic Borderline Bumper case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 LG Black/Gray(3 Year Warranty from Poetic): Electronics

Edit: I shouldn't have included eBay in the original post, the only one I see is the official bumper for ridiculous prices.

For some reason i tried to order it but it say that they dont send to Canada. :(

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me what's so special about the bumper that Google feels entitled to charge $20 for it? Is it really that superior to what you can find on Amazon, eBay, or any number of other sites?

P.S. This is an honest question, I really would like to know.

Edit: removed eBay ref.

I do not have one in my hand yet but you can take a look at this review.
Google Nexus 4 Bumper Case: Review - YouTube

This Nexus 4 Bumper is expensive compared to some other 3rd party ones. However, you get what you paid for. This Bumper has buttons built into the edge of the bumper. So these buttons when pressed, they pressed directly onto the buttons on the phone. This gives a positive feel to the buttons. The Poetic Bumper is mainly two pieces of rubberized plastic one soft and the other hard bonded together.

There are more parts to this Nexus 4 Bumper and hence more cost in parts and labor in making this. Personally, I like the looks of this bumper on the Nexus 4. Why would I buy a slim and good look phone and then cased it with a big and ugly box?

I guess someone that works in the field might have a need to get a strong case but a bumper and a protective skin would be enough for me.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine but I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'm not gonna be surprised if I get an email saying that my bumper is on back order.

spNiku

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered one an hour ago. Now it says sold out.... I guess this thing is really popular then :/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781