Are you using a case on your nexus 4?

Are you casing your nexus 4?

• Total voters

richdotward

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Same kind as my Samsung s so kind of use to it.

ebure2ug.jpg

Handy to hold my bank cards also.

Rich

Sent from my Nexus 4

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm naked! :p ;)

But I do own two cases... I just rarely use them, lol. A Poetic bumper and a TPU case. I like the bumper the best... when I actually use it. ;)

I'm naked 99.5% of the time. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I wish I was brave enough. I'm way too clumsy. I have a diztronic purple case on mine

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I wish I was brave enough. I'm way too clumsy. I have a diztronic purple case on mine

Smart man! If you know you're a little clumsy a case is definitely the way to go! Don't take any chances. :thumbup:

For me, I baby my phones and have NEVER dropped or broken one. I'm super cautious and a bit neurotic about the care of my devices, lol. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

Last edited:

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Smart man! If you know you're a little clumsy a car is definitely the way to go! Don't take any chances. :thumbup:

For me, I baby my phones and have NEVER dropped or broken one. I'm super cautious and a bit neurotic about the care of my devices, lol. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

"a car is definitely the way to go." Yeah, I guess a car will protect the phone from many things including crashes with other cars... even a 5 foot drop. That's some pretty good protection.
but anyways I don't enjoy having to hold my phone in two hands, if i wanted that I would've went with a phablet or the Nexus 7 (which I heard is really portable and can fit in a pocket (somehow)) and one hand use creates risks that is protected by a case

LordGenki

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I bought this case and considered using it as a wallet replacement. I only carry 3 cards (ID, AMEX Card, Visa Debit Card) so I thought this would be great. However, once I got it, I realized that even though there are 3 slots for cards, it doesn't fit 3 cards very well. it made the slots too tight so it was difficult to get them in and out. Also, when using the cards, it made the case just fat enough that the magnet that holds the case closed wouldn't latch correctly and it could flip open.

The case looks nice, but is a little too bulky for me to carry around in addition to a wallet. I ended up getting a bumper from Google and like it a lot more.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

haha i feel the same way even though im not a clumsy person at all. i currently have a cruzerlite tpu case and i just ordered the poetic bumper yesterday.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Smart man! If you know you're a little clumsy a car is definitely the way to go! Don't take any chances. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4

i wouldnt say im on the same level as you (lol) but i'd say im still a pretty careful person. that being said, i have dropped my previous phones before (not a lot maybe just 1-2 times).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000