you dont need otterbox you need this!

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I've already dropped my phone once, and my Ionic Guardian + cheap screen protector combination did its job. One of the sides of the case even peeled up (it dropped when I was trying to take it out of my pocket, but it fell flat, and the case elevates the sides so that the screen and exposed edge of the phone never touched the surface that the phone fell on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

nigeljennings

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I've already dropped my phone once, and my Ionic Guardian + cheap screen protector combination did its job. One of the sides of the case even peeled up (it dropped when I was trying to take it out of my pocket, but it fell flat, and the case elevates the sides so that the screen and exposed edge of the phone never touched the surface that the phone fell on.

I'm glad your phone was okay, I nearly ordered one like that but I wasn't too keen on the circle pattern.

nigeljennings

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Getting the ballistic case for my nexus 4, has anyone tryed it

I'm was waiting for the ballistic and ordered this in the meantime, now it's here its better than expected so I'm not inclined to pay a premium for the ballistic which apparently is having stock availability problems already, why this phone and accessories are so hard to get is beyond me!