Vinyl Skins

pespule

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
EXOSkin for LG | XGearlive

Fantom 4 for LG | XGearlive

dbrand inc.

anyone had any experience with these? i'm considering getting them just because they add a bit more color to an otherwise plain device. plus the titanium backing looks pretty cool. i was considering getting the white fantom 4 mixed with white carbon fiber/leather skin from dbrand. would look pretty sexy with the black trim on the side. the titanium backing looks pretty nice too, but i'm not sure how well it'd go if i got the white front cover. and black leather looks good if you plan on keeping the front uncovered.

and based on this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1ynMsJoa4 it doesn't appear as though it's just a sticker as the texture is an aluminum finished (on the titanium).

jman1323

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a black carbon fiber and a titanium skin for my nexus 4 from dbrand. Pretty good price and it was only $3 shipping for both skins. They reply to emails crazy fast as well. I've heard nothing but good things so I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

pespule

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a black carbon fiber and a titanium skin for my nexus 4 from dbrand. Pretty good price and it was only $3 shipping for both skins. They reply to emails crazy fast as well. I've heard nothing but good things so I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

mind going over how easy/difficult the installation is once you get them? the guy says you can reapply these and i've never used vinyl skins before so i don't know what it's like.

jman1323

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
mind going over how easy/difficult the installation is once you get them? the guy says you can reapply these and i've never used vinyl skins before so i don't know what it's like.

So I just came home and the skins were here. Nice black envelope with some cool minimalistic packaging. For me it was very easy to apply. Much like a screen protector but more forgiving. Can be removed and reapplied no problem. The carbon fiber skin looks cool on the back of the N4. Makes me wish it had the kevlar back of the razr and razr maxx! Havent applied the titanium one yet. The titanium is darker from some angles and shiny silver from others. I think it will look nice on the N4 as well. I saw some talks and was told I would be notified when a dark titanium skin will be released. Overall, dBrand was great and I will for sure be buying more skins from them. Shipping took 5 days to southern california.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon