Nexus Charging Orb Available

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Google decided to promote its own app instead of a third party. Ha I must admit, I downloaded that battery app because it looked cool in the picture.

Attachments

• Charging Orb.jpg
    Charging Orb.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 40

Tronstar

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
In Canada, play store is now listing "Nexus 4 Wireless Charger is not available in your country." SOB, I hope that is just temporary. This was one feature I really wanted. I know I can get it through other online vendors or even other Qi chargers but I'm getting impatient and want this one!

Doc Marten

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Whoever is head of operations at Google tasked with planning needs sacking, rehiring then sacking again as one sacking wouldn't do justice.

Quite why they didn't have a supply of every official accessory (and phones) available in every country from launch I'll never know.

So a number of chargers will be available in one, possibly two countries in the world. Google should check their own prog, Google Earth. They'll find there's considerably more than two countries in the world.

This really is an unsatisfactory chain of events from a huge corporation like that. No phones for ages, no tablets for ages, still no official accessories in 99% of the markets they sell their products in despite these products being out for months.

C'mon. Your gear is truly great, now match that with the kind of service those products and the people that buy them, deserve.

/rant

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I find that its very expensive add-on. $71 with shipping and tax is pretty steep. going to keep charging it the old way for now...

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Whoever is head of operations at Google tasked with planning needs sacking, rehiring then sacking again as one sacking wouldn't do justice.

Quite why they didn't have a supply of every official accessory (and phones) available in every country from launch I'll never know.

So a number of chargers will be available in one, possibly two countries in the world. Google should check their own prog, Google Earth. They'll find there's considerably more than two countries in the world.

This really is an unsatisfactory chain of events from a huge corporation like that. No phones for ages, no tablets for ages, still no official accessories in 99% of the markets they sell their products in despite these products being out for months.

C'mon. Your gear is truly great, now match that with the kind of service those products and the people that buy them, deserve.

/rant

Wah. It will come...eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered 2. One for home and office.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad