Ordering a Nexus 4 soon what case or bumper?

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Alright my GNex just cracked today and so tomorrow I will be ordering an N4. What case, bumper, or sleeve should I get? I have a screen protector already. Somewhere... Anyways if it is a case I want it to be compatible with wireless chargers, but I do like the look of the back. So yeah... Thank you everyone in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
dbrand inc. For the back of your Nexus. Forget the over priced bumper on the Play Store... you don't need it if you use a screen protector and back cover. Besides...the price of the bumper plus the shipping... Dbrand and screen protector are no brainers.

Alright my GNex just cracked today and so tomorrow I will be ordering an N4. What case, bumper, or sleeve should I get? I have a screen protector already. Somewhere... Anyways if it is a case I want it to be compatible with wireless chargers, but I do like the look of the back. So yeah... Thank you everyone in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Well I ended up ordering the official bumper this morning and the Lloyd case the other day. My N4 came in way earlier than the Play store original estimate as it arrived today rather than 2-3 weeks from last Tuesday. So hopefully I'll like one of the protective items that comes in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
are the mercury slim fit tpu cases solid enough?

Yes, it is a bit on the slick side when new, but I expect it to get a bit better with wear. It is a slim fit case though, so there is not an extraordinary amount of protection, but I certainly feel as though it is enough.

meher91

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I ended up ordering the official bumper this morning and the Lloyd case the other day. My N4 came in way earlier than the Play store original estimate as it arrived today rather than 2-3 weeks from last Tuesday. So hopefully I'll like one of the protective items that comes in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Should have ordered the official bumper along with the nexus 4, could have saved on the shipping!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci