Bumper or case?

newsman787

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I find that cases often get debris under them and cause scratches. I have a bumper on my 4 and love it. Provides adequate protection while letting me enjoy the look of my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Found something must have gotten under my case, creating a few scratches on back. Thus I now no longer use a case, but am simply extra careful. Hopefully it'll work.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the Poetic Borderline bumper. Should be Herr through the mail tomorrow. I was a little nervous about buying a bumper. But I want to be able to show off the back of the case and the Poetic bumper comes in a great red color. Also, it was only $10 on Amazon. Looking forward to putting it on my phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

olgeezer44

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
We just ordered a couple of SF Matte Black - Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google on Amazon w/free shipping. I don't care about looking at the back of the phone. We also have Kay cases that have a little stand on the back. They really protect the phone if dropped. However, we can use a wifi charger with them. I also have a leather belt case that I like better than carrying the phone in my pocket. From what limited info I read, the Ringke Slim can be used with a wifi charger.The aesthetics of it are okay, too.

xex13b

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
So far I only have a Spigen front and back screen protector and am just using the stock google bumper. It seems to do really well but I am most likely going to go with the diztronic tpu case. It looks to be a pretty slim case while not suffering from trying to be too slim like others where they don't even cover the top or bottom edge of the phone. It is only $10 on amazon so worth a try anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol