Ringke Fusion Case

Mr Ronaldo

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Have just bought my second case for my new Nexus 4,1st one being the poetic slimbook(which I quite like),but I wanted to try a bumper style case so have got the Ringke Fusion.
Where I`m having the nightmare time is applying a screen protector.Can`t even work out which is back and which is front lol.Tempted to leave it without a screen protector on.Have noticed a definite feel tho between glass and film.Prefer the naked glass feel.
Is it just a practice thing with sc protectors have watched loads of vids on youtube aswell.
Anythoughts from you guys would be appreciated.

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Have just bought my second case for my new Nexus 4,1st one being the poetic slimbook(which I quite like),but I wanted to try a bumper style case so have got the Ringke Fusion.
Where I`m having the nightmare time is applying a screen protector.Can`t even work out which is back and which is front lol.Tempted to leave it without a screen protector on.Have noticed a definite feel tho between glass and film.Prefer the naked glass feel.
Is it just a practice thing with sc protectors have watched loads of vids on youtube aswell.
Anythoughts from you guys would be appreciated.

I have tried a 1/2 dozen screen protectors in the last 2 years, and all were a PIA except the last one , an SGP Ultra Crystal Clear Dual. I watched the video, followed it carefully, and in 5 minutes I had a bubble free screen protector on the front of my N4. Same time for the back. Fool Proof Screen Protector Install - Spigen Ultra Crystal Screen Protector for Nexus 4 - YouTube