How many N4 cases do you have?

cjshino

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Ringke Slim and Ringke Fusion. Both excellent cases with one offers slim and sleek protection while the other offers a clear plastic back with bumpers for added protection.
Im still looking for a slim case that shows off the back but not too bulky like the Ringke slim case..

TdotLee

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 cases:
  1. Ringke Fusion
  2. Diztronic TPU Matte Black
I use the Fusion full-time and have had it for a little over a month now and love the case. The Diztronic is nice as well and I kept it for backup, but I like the clear back on the Fusion more.

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
OEM Bumper Black with iGadgitz Black Leather Pouch (w/ last stitch fix)...I've been a fan of the naked look with minimal protection

Posted via Android Central App

MongoosePanda

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the Ballistic case and the free bumper case. Although the Ballistic case attracts lint with the material and makes the phone looks bulky I just wanted the protection since I tend to drop my phone time to time lol.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
1. Diztronic TPU case
2. Poetic Bumper
3. Google Bumper
4. Rearth Ringke Slim

Literally just ordered the Ringke Slim (White). It should ship on Monday-Tuesday...

I think I have a case habit. Help? :p

Sent from my Nexus 7

oldtimer42

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Ballistic and Nilikin

I use Ballistic 90% of the time and the Nilikin when it needs to fit in a suit pocket.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have gone through too many cases looking for the perfect one. I think that I have finally settled on the Poetic bumper. It has been the only one that I have repeatedly gone back to. Despite dome if the negative reviews, I have not had any issues with it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

rootedVette

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I only have the bumper case that I have been using since the very beginning of Nexus 4 last year. It's all I need, and my phone is still as mint as the day it was delivered.

Posted via Android Central App on Manta Ray

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I was looking into the wallet cases but couldn't really settle on one that I liked. Anyone have any recommendations?

Sent from my Nexus 7

kotbn18

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
How is the Seidio?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

I have that same case. It feels great in the hand very high quality. I've had no problems with it and it provides great protection. I've had 5 people at my job buy a seidio case(all different styles for different phones) since I've gotten this one about a month ago, they all have the same great feel. Also the case has been tested to work with NFC and wireless charging. The metal kickstand feels solid, I use it about once a day. I highly recommend them.

Charapa

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
At work/travel/office, a pouch, I'm very careful (& don't look at it every 30 secs) when I use it, thus to me "naked" is best.
At home, thin leather folio-type case, allows me to toss it around (within reason) &/or have it fall out of my hands w/ limited concern....however, this damn phone just 'demands' to be used naked :)

oldtimer42

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

Ballistic SG Gell - Great Protection - A bit bulky but has save the phone multiple times.

Nillikin thin case - Similar to the Spigen Case (no longer available) and good thin case.

Wish I could use it bare back more often as it is a great looking and feeling phone. I cant afford a replacement so I need to be careful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad