phone2tv miracast & DLNA adapter

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Was just wondering if anyone has used one of these? Or even heard of it...

At ?30 with free shipping they seem pretty intriguing...

Phone2tv Miracast & DLNA wireless display adapter - Wirelessly connect your Google Nexus 4, Android phone 4.0 and above or iphone to an HDMI TV, monitor, or projector
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DQOCV...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2954762

Posted via Android Central App

srhlssmth

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought one of these the other day after seeing someone tweet about it. Wasn't sure about it at first as I couldn't find any reviews or anything but it works a treat with my Nexus, especially for streaming iPlayer which is a god send.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I bought one. Had it about a week now, and to sum up my experience:

It's going back.

As a disclaimer maybe it's just the unit I received, but it's terrible! I've spent more time trying to get it to connect than I have using it. The least amount of connection attempts I've had before it worked is 5, the most is a couple dozen before giving up.

When it does connect it's a bit janky, it lags and goes out of sync, and occasionally freezes so I have to disconnect it.

In conclusion I'd suggest getting a slim port cable, that's what I'm gonna do, if you HAVE to have wireless, I'd get something different.

JacobZoid

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I bought one. Had it about a week now, and to sum up my experience:

It's going back.

As a disclaimer maybe it's just the unit I received, but it's terrible! I've spent more time trying to get it to connect than I have using it. The least amount of connection attempts I've had before it worked is 5, the most is a couple dozen before giving up.

When it does connect it's a bit janky, it lags and goes out of sync, and occasionally freezes so I have to disconnect it.

In conclusion I'd suggest getting a slim port cable, that's what I'm gonna do, if you HAVE to have wireless, I'd get something different.

i sent mine back too, so disappointing. they told me that they are currently awaiting a software update that should fix the problems so I might get another then-depends on feedback. looks like it's been taken off the market for now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci