I have a Nexus 4 smartphone. The case I have for it has started to chip, so I'm looking for a replacement. The case I have is just one of those cheap, snap-on cases I bought off of eBay. It doesn't do a lot of protection, and that's fine for me. It's just easier to grip with it on vs. no case. I carry the phone in my pocket, so I'm not looking for anything that's very bulky.

I have a QI charging pad for the Nexus. The charging with the QI pad through this case is touchy at best. It might charge for a little while, but it never gets a full charge. Without the case, the phone charges better on the QI pad.

Is there a recommended case I can get for the Nexus 4 that will charge through the QI pad? I'm not really wanting to be out a whole lot (I'll probably buy one off of eBay) and I'm not wanting anything that is very bulky.
    10-24-2014 11:25 AM
    You should look into a clear backed case, as I would imagine that it would work well with the Qi pad and you could show off your beautiful Nexus sparkle!
    01-02-2015 09:01 PM
    You should look into a clear backed case, as I would imagine that it would work well with the Qi pad and you could show off your beautiful Nexus sparkle!
    Plus, it wouldn't be very bulky.
    01-02-2015 09:02 PM