Nexus 4 Roms

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol it'll be nice to have you in the area, I'd be shocked if Pete doesn't pick up a Nex 4, doesn't he work for Tmo anyway? :)

And yeah I'm going to be saving hundreds even after the ETF and cost of the Nex 4... can't wait to get this puppy :D

thanks! nice to see so many names i recognize talking about moving over.

yeah I'm sure bugless will get on the N4. one way or another :)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Also, I saw Franco post in the GSM Galaxy Nexus thread on XDA that he will only be developing for Nexus devices moving forward. N4 franco kernel anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 7

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just throwing my chatter hat in the ring for when I get my N4. May not be until after the holidays, but I'll be here at some point for sure.

Has anyone had any first hand experience with the new stuff from 4.2 yet?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just throwing my chatter hat in the ring for when I get my N4. May not be until after the holidays, but I'll be here at some point for sure.

I wanted to wait and let everything be "a surprise" for when I get my N4. I couldn't keep myself away from the new keyboard though, which is good enough to stop me from looking for any more 3rd party keyboards.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Nope. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Never would've guess I'd see you guys in here. You know who you are:p

Can't wait to see what comes out of 4.2 (other than what we already have/know). Perhaps I'm being resistant to change, but I'm a bit unsure of the new notification shade(s). Totally fine with my toggles lol.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i dont feel like cluttering with another thread so:

the system dump that came a few weeks ago only had like 4 new wallpapers, yet the renders all have this orange on that looks similar to one of the 4.1 walls but this new one is way more saturated. also, what is this 3-d colorful cube one i keep seeing here and there on the internet?

if anyone that has a n4 or gets one in the next few days, can you let me know exactly how many wallpapers there are that are new in there?
thanks.

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Handcent is broken for 4.2... In serious need of a ROM with the group SMS mod

edit nevermind group MMS is stock now.. all is right in the world.

Last edited:

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
i dont feel like cluttering with another thread so:

the system dump that came a few weeks ago only had like 4 new wallpapers, yet the renders all have this orange on that looks similar to one of the 4.1 walls but this new one is way more saturated. also, what is this 3-d colorful cube one i keep seeing here and there on the internet?

if anyone that has a n4 or gets one in the next few days, can you let me know exactly how many wallpapers there are that are new in there?
thanks.

I'm pretty sure they're all the same wallpapers. I got my Nexus 4 yesterday. It's sick and chrome is good on this phone.. But then again, I did upgrade from a Optimus V

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they're all the same wallpapers. I got my Nexus 4 yesterday. It's sick and chrome is good on this phone.. But then again, I did upgrade from a Optimus V

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

the yellow geometric one thats in the renders wasnt with 4.1 .. that seems to be the only one missing from the system dump i downloaded. not sure if that one comes with the nexus 4 or not tho bc i havent been able to order one yet.

thanks tho

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
the yellow geometric one thats in the renders wasnt with 4.1 .. that seems to be the only one missing from the system dump i downloaded. not sure if that one comes with the nexus 4 or not tho bc i havent been able to order one yet.

thanks tho

i have a N4 and its in there. Doesn't really look that great though. I think the blue one is the best

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I am going to the tmo store tomorrow to check one out. Maybe see if this will work. I hate contracts.

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has flashed skanks mako 4.2 yet...good? I just ordered one and gotta get up to speed on the custom rom scene.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance