cwm download?

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im trying to download the newest version of CWM but i cant find it any where. When I try to download it it just brings up a pages with letters, numbers, and symbols like html or something. Any help?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Im trying to download the newest version of CWM but i cant find it any where. When I try to download it it just brings up a pages with letters, numbers, and symbols like html or something. Any help?

Download it through rom manager in the market

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i dont like doing that. I want to be able to have the file so i can boot into it and not flash it. I want to keep the stock recovery for right now and boot into cwm when needed.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I flashed cwm with the rom manager and realized i wanted to stock recovery back so i FINALLY found the factory image and flashed the factory recovery.img. How can i tell that im on stock recovery and that cwm and twrp are not on there any more? I will be booting into twrp and not flashing it. I just want to make sure the factory recovery flashed. How do i check?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

You need to right click and 'save target as'.

Sent from my mako :)p)

Last edited:

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but go to that page and click on it. You will get a page full of numbers, letters and symbols. At least I do. You have to right click and save as like someone else said. I didn't even think of that.

Parth Ghetia

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
What browser do you have that would even think it possible to try to open a .img? :p But yes, if you see that then you should always try to right click and Save File As..

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't thinking it was a .img. Like with twrp I clicked on the download like, picked the one I wanted, downloaded and booted into it no problem. I just assumed cwm would be the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae