Basically I formatted my phone and lost the OS. I was running CyanogenMod 10 but I wanted to go back to stock android and then ended up formatting the phone and deleting the OS. My phone does appear to be recognised by my computer and I can add different recovery images to my phone through the terminal on my mac but I'm not sure if I can install the OS again? If I try and boot up my phone it just gets stuck on the Google logo but I can get on recovery mode. Does anyone know what to do?
    06-16-2013 07:04 AM
    Get your computer to recognize the device and use the images to restore it....might try a toolkit to restore it and get the drivers installed right

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-16-2013 07:47 AM
    i did the same thing deleted the os when getting back to stock android and i tried everything bt my pc is nt recognizing my nexus 4 plz help me out of this
    06-17-2013 04:58 AM
    Have you tried the Nexus Root Toolkit by WugFresh???

http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

Ouch!!! Looks like his website is down right now, but keep trying... WugFresh has his site back online.

There is a very good driver repair section in the toolkit after you download/install on your computer and it will help you factory flash afterwards.
    06-17-2013 12:11 PM
    yeah thanq
    06-17-2013 01:45 PM
    i need a back up file. it is asking for back up file, i dont have any back up file. plz tell me where do i find a back up file dl
    06-20-2013 11:58 AM
    i need a back up file. it is asking for back up file, i dont have any back up file. plz tell me where do i find a back up file dl
    The wugs toolkit has a restore option that takes the phone back to stock... It's on the right not the left side

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-20-2013 03:41 PM
    i got gfive g9 president and iv accidentally deleted my os in twrp recovery i have a compatible custom rom what i need to install in it , but the problem is now my cell is not in recovery mode and i cant even get it into it need help
    03-05-2014 01:32 PM
    i got gfive g9 president and iv accidentally deleted my os in twrp recovery i have a compatible custom rom what i need to install in it , but the problem is now my cell is not in recovery mode and i cant even get it into it need help
    You can always get to TWRP if you can get into Fastboot mode, just copy the recovery.img file from the TWRP zip into your adb/fastboot folder and use:

fastboot boot recovery.img

or to restore TWRP use:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Just replace "recovery.img" with the name of the .img file in the TWRP zip, it might be that or something something similar.
    03-06-2014 07:36 AM
    Please help I have deleted my os by accident and I tried using the tool but it still tells me the device haven't been detected and I'm using the nexus 4. When I turn it on it just stays on google. I can go to bootloader but I tried doing that but the tool doesn't detects it. Please help
    06-07-2016 02:45 AM