Hi, i have found i have quite a few issues with fast boot when i try and fastboot all of my files to my phone they say they are going over but when i try boot my phone i can wait hours and nothing happens.

i am only trying to get back to stock, can somone please help.
    thanks
    luke
    07-27-2013 11:49 PM
    Update: it hangs majorly on the google logo and the nexus "x" and just hangs untill i turn it off, i dont have a clue where to turn or what to do, kinda scared i have bricked my phone.
    07-27-2013 11:58 PM
    What are you trying to accomplish? It's not clear from your description..

If you were doing a fastboot factory image restore, then afterwards trying to send files to your phone you should be using adb with the device booted up.

What did you do and where did a problem arise? Be as specific as possible and include specific commands that's failed and the responses or even screenshots if possible..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    07-28-2013 12:51 AM
    What are you trying to accomplish? It's not clear from your description..

If you were doing a fastboot factory image restore, then afterwards trying to send files to your phone you should be using adb with the device booted up.

What did you do and where did a problem arise? Be as specific as possible and include specific commands that's failed and the responses or even screenshots if possible..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Ok, sorry i thought i made it clear.
    I was trying to factory image reset my phone.
    I am able to use fastboot, but not ADB as i am unable to actually boot the phone as it just hangs on the nexus "x"
    i followed the guide YOU posted, and everything looked like it worked fine, no errors, no hanging when the device goes to boot up it just hangs on the google logo, after about 1 mins it then swaps to the nexus "x" and get stupidly hot, i left this on the "x" for half a hour .. No luck.

i will do do everything and post all output.
    07-28-2013 07:21 AM
    are you trying to restore files or anything from backup?

I've pushed the stock images via fastboot (you don't need ADB for that) several times over the last few days messing with 4.3 and have had no issues.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...our-nexus.html
    I like def's guide but I used that one too before.
    2defmouze likes this.
    07-28-2013 09:34 AM
    Ok, sorry i thought i made it clear.
    I was trying to factory image reset my phone.
    I am able to use fastboot, but not ADB as i am unable to actually boot the phone as it just hangs on the nexus "x"
    i followed the guide YOU posted, and everything looked like it worked fine, no errors, no hanging when the device goes to boot up it just hangs on the google logo, after about 1 mins it then swaps to the nexus "x" and get stupidly hot, i left this on the "x" for half a hour .. No luck.

i will do do everything and post all output.
    Assuming the factory image restore completed without error, try locking and then unlocking the bootloader again and then let it boot up
    fastboot oem lock
    fastboot oem unlock

This is mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the guide.
    07-28-2013 01:35 PM