Google Nexus 4 LG E960 - IMEI / IMEI SV : Unknown and Baseband version : Unknown

jleakey

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Need a little more information. I'm assuming that you rooted your phone and applied a ROM. If this is the case you will have to flash a baseband that would work with your network through your system recovery.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Need a little more information. I'm assuming that you rooted your phone and applied a ROM. If this is the case you will have to flash a baseband that would work with your network through your system recovery.

Thanks for your reply, I've read / tried many options - flashing factory images file (Jelly Bean 4.2 / 4.3 new) & changes the radio image etc. but it still shows Unknown - Baseband version / IMEI... When Installed with 4.3 jwr66y - it stucks on logo only... but with 4.2 jdq39 it boots up and works well with Wi-FI and camera is also fine but still no Network i.e. Unknown - Baseband / IMEI...

How to fix it ? Is there any other way to figure out !!! :-(

Rafael S M

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I've read / tried many options - flashing factory images file (Jelly Bean 4.2 / 4.3 new) & changes the radio image etc. but it still shows Unknown - Baseband version / IMEI... When Installed with 4.3 jwr66y - it stucks on logo only... but with 4.2 jdq39 it boots up and works well with Wi-FI and camera is also fine but still no Network i.e. Unknown - Baseband / IMEI...
(
The same is happening with my phone, tried all those things and nothing.. =[

Nicholas Forrest

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I also have this problem, phone would get stuck after update or flashing 4.3 and after flashing factory 4.2.2 - unknown baseband and unknown imei. If anyone finds a fix let me know.

ermuffi1

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Tengo el mismo problema y con LGNPST tampoco se soluciona, lo hice y es el mismo resultado que utilizar una Factory Image
I have the same problem and solved LGNPST not, I did and the same result is to use a Factory Image

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2