(discussion)unofficial cm11 thoughts/bugs thread!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
So I just thought it would be good to have a thread for CM11 users on the Nexus 4(Mako)
I'll start off, I'm just about done downloading it.

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It depends on your need, SlimRoms have some of the most features and it's been available as alpha for a while. With the way KitKat is I'm beginning to like the idea of simple and not have to mess with too much which is why I began to stop using SlimRoms even though being an early donor and supporter, it have more settings than any other roms, not to be overlooked though. I like AOKP best too, but they take longer for releases. Looking forward to the Active Display feature they implemented on KitKat.

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
no one else seems interested to join:(

Rooting isn't a popular thing here compared to the 'other place', so not sure why you made this thread. Which is fine with me, more discussion about actual phone usage, better decorum, and less question from noobs about fixing their brick.

Last edited:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Rooting isn't a popular thing here compared to the 'other place', so not sure why you made this thread. Which is fine with me, more discussion about actual phone usage, better decorum, and less question from noobs about fixing their brick.

This thread would have been better in XDA I agree. But yeah what this means will mean actual discussion. BTW flashing a Vanir nightly right now. I'll report back once I'm up and running

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon