Factory Image Restore Not Working

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Is you bootloader unlocked?

Basically you cant screw this up... its just extract files and run flash-all.bat and its a done deal, I literally did this to mine yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't look like a standard adb installation... What adb version are you using? Also, it appears you are doing it manually, why not use the script build by Google?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

twentythreerules

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I used the Android tool set found on their website, my problem also escalated. Now my laptop wont even recognize my device when I am the mode with the green android when i enter the command fastboot devices.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If your PC won't recognize your phone, it is either a driver or cable issue 99% of the time... the other 1% it's a bad board, which is just bad.

I would recommend installing the full ADB from Google itself (yes, I know it's huge) and use the Nexus reference drivers embedded in the full ADB package.

OR use Wugfresh's Nexus Root toolkit, install the drivers from the kit, and use it's restore to factory option... Not the most recommended way to do it, but it can automate some of the process and give you some guidence in a tough spot.

twentythreerules

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I dont believe the issue is cable related because I tested my cable with another device and it seems to be working just fine. How would I go about seeing if there if a driver issue and fixing it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz