06-03-2014 05:42 PM
47 12
tools
    still waiting for the new charger to go live..
    11-04-2013 12:40 PM
    I really want the charger and yellow bumper. That thing is bright!
    11-04-2013 02:03 PM
    I can't decide between the yellow or the red. If the wireless charger is as good as the Touchstone I will probably have two of those like before. One for bedroom and one for living room.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    S-Doo-1965 likes this.
    11-04-2013 05:18 PM
    I saw that Phil N had a red Nexus bumper case on his review unit, so they must be out and about - any news on when they are likely to be available on the UK Play Store?
    11-08-2013 10:22 AM
    I know these are over priced but I still want the Bumper Case. I wonder if these accessories will sell out like the Nexus 4 bumper did.
    11-08-2013 11:41 AM
    They would sell much better if released along side the phone. The longer they go the more options people will find and select over something that is unavailable. Do they really plan this poorly?
    stockandroidguy and ipeaches like this.
    11-08-2013 12:24 PM
    https://play.google.com/store/device...ite_32gb&hl=en
    Accessories are now online! Just picked up a wireless charger!
    11-19-2013 05:53 PM
    I ordered a charger and the yellow bumper. My wallet is hurting!
    11-19-2013 07:55 PM
    Got my yellow bumper today.
    Not as nice as it looked thats for sure.
    I ordered this Spigen when I got the phone and actually like this case better:
    Amazon.com: [AIR CUSHION] Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Black] [1 FREE Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 FREE Graphics] Anti-Scratch Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Nexus 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Black (SGP10609): Cell Phones &
    The bumper is just a hard and more slick plastic.
    I am going to keep it on there so maybe it will grow on me but a little disappointed.
    11-20-2013 03:31 PM
    Got my yellow bumper today.
    Not as nice as it looked thats for sure.
    I ordered this Spigen when I got the phone and actually like this case better:
    Amazon.com: [AIR CUSHION] Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Black] [1 FREE Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 FREE Graphics] Anti-Scratch Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Nexus 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Black (SGP10609): Cell Phones &
    The bumper is just a hard and more slick plastic.
    I am going to keep it on there so maybe it will grow on me but a little disappointed.
    can you snap a pic with it on your n5? (the yellow bumper)
    11-20-2013 03:35 PM
    Play Store Accessories-p1060780.jpgPlay Store Accessories-p1060781.jpgPlay Store Accessories-p1060782.jpgPlay Store Accessories-p1060783.jpg
    Zendroid1 likes this.
    11-20-2013 04:41 PM
    Google want 11 for postage - completely ridiculous. Hopefully it'll come out in stores soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-20-2013 07:20 PM
    Has anyone else had their Wireless Charger shipped via UPS Innovations? What a complete joke of a system.
    UPS picks up, sorts, ships the delivery to your city... then hands it off to the USPS, where they will then also pick up, sort, and delivery your package to you.

UPS delivered my charger here in San Diego last Friday. The USPS has it scheduled for delivery this Friday. That's an additional WEEK for my delivery, that's already in my city, to be delivered to me.
    12-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Got my Nexus 5 and Red Bumper case Yesterday night.
    The case is not really red at all. Maybe like a day-glo or neon red. but its definitely more orangey-red than the red I was hoping for.
    It also adds ALOT of bulk to the phone and completely changes the feel. The smooth rounded edges on the back of the phone are replaced with harsh edges on the case and it makes you feel like you are holding a brick. I tried it out, and even if the case was black I would not like it at all.

I just ordered a Ringke Slim to replace this one, which I can hopefully return.

I've tried to take 4-5 pictures of it and so far none truly show what this color looks like, this is the best I can do so far.

Play Store Accessories-case_zps36e60ddd.jpg

Edit- just took this outside...This shows what it looks like in reality. Not really that red at all.

Play Store Accessories-case2_zps8a4501a2.jpg
    01-15-2014 11:41 AM
    It's pretty. It looks like a tomato red.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    01-15-2014 12:46 PM
    Just got the wireless charging pad. The magnetic adherence between the pad and a Nexus 5 is quite strong. What is a surprise to me is the pad's sticky undersurface - it appears meant for a permanent placement, and not travel or even moving around one's home or office. Fortunately it doesn't appear to have wrecked any furniture yet.
    01-22-2014 06:07 PM
    I have the Google Bumper Case in black and I have used it exclusively for 3 weeks. At first, the buttons were absurdly difficult to press. You had zero way of knowing if the button press had worked because the case had no give where the buttons are. After about a week they softened ever so slightly. I removed it to put back on my Spigen Neo Hybrid, and I was surprised at how much I missed the Spigen. Overall, i'd give the Bumper Case a 3 out of 5 and the Spigen I would give a 4.5 out of 5.
    01-29-2014 04:21 PM
    Just got the wireless charging pad. The magnetic adherence between the pad and a Nexus 5 is quite strong. What is a surprise to me is the pad's sticky undersurface - it appears meant for a permanent placement, and not travel or even moving around one's home or office. Fortunately it doesn't appear to have wrecked any furniture yet.
    Every time I pull it off my glass end table, I think the glass is going to break! But no disasters yet. It is quite sticky, but no residue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    03-30-2014 08:48 AM
    I have the Google Bumper Case in black and I have used it exclusively for 3 weeks. At first, the buttons were absurdly difficult to press. You had zero way of knowing if the button press had worked because the case had no give where the buttons are. After about a week they softened ever so slightly. I removed it to put back on my Spigen Neo Hybrid, and I was surprised at how much I missed the Spigen. Overall, i'd give the Bumper Case a 3 out of 5 and the Spigen I would give a 4.5 out of 5.
    You mean you like the Spigen more?
    05-16-2014 10:04 AM
    You mean you like the Spigen more?
    Yeah, as I said i'd give the Spigen a much higher rating. I absolutely love the look of the Google case even though it's really basic and simple, but those buttons were a deal breaker. I'm half tempted to try the new snap case from Google.
    05-16-2014 06:06 PM
    Yeah, as I said i'd give the Spigen a much higher rating. I absolutely love the look of the Google case even though it's really basic and simple, but those buttons were a deal breaker. I'm half tempted to try the new snap case from Google.
    Did you buy the bumper case from the play store, or was it an "official" case from ebay? I bought one of the cheaper ebay bumper cases, and didn't really have a problem with the buttons.
    05-27-2014 12:57 AM
    Did you buy the bumper case from the play store, or was it an "official" case from ebay? I bought one of the cheaper ebay bumper cases, and didn't really have a problem with the buttons.
    I was one who got duped and overpayed for it from Google.
    06-03-2014 05:42 PM
47 12