Nexus 5 Accessories - Fitbit Sync Works

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just a heads up my Fitbit Zip sync's with my Nexus 5. Pretty happy about that, my HTC One wouldn't even after the 4.3 update.

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
That's good to know. I'll dig my flex out and see if it syncs. I was boycotting fitbit for only supports apple and Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Brian Johns

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
That's good to know. I'll dig my flex out and see if it syncs. I was boycotting fitbit for only supports apple and Samsung.

Unfortunately it only lasted one day before they switched it off. Time to see if the competition have solved the syncing problem because fitbit aren't interested in doing it.

Last edited:

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just noticed that it doesn't work today. Why would they stop something that works. So stupid.

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it only lasted one day before they switched it off. Time to see if the competition have solved the syncing problem because fitbit aren't interested in doing it.

Yep. Checked my flex. No go. Of course. It's not an apple or samsung device. And I was going to buy a force for myself and my wife. They lost $260, just in one person because they wanna play stupid games like this....

developit

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
The patched app worked brilliantly, thanks. Based on the setup messaging, it appears to actually be the beta version they are asking people to fill out the form for.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci