Car Charger

Dan Saleem

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Can someone recommend me a car charger that works with both N4 and N5. I never used one before and I don't want to buy a junk one that could ruin the battery.

Thanks in Advance

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Totally have to recommend the Anker Dual-Port USB car charger! I previously had the Blackberry Premium Dual-Port USB car charger w/ cable (which I'd still recommend if you're just wanting to charge a single device at a fast rate of 1.9mAh), but the Anker car charger outputs a faster charge for both an Android and iDevice! Give them a look!

Posted via Android Central App

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've used this Motorola charger for years with various phones and it does a great job. The charger definitely worked with my N4 and now my N5. It charges at 900 mAh, but that's always been enough for me even with bluetooth audio streaming and navigation running on the phone. If you're concerned about not ruining anything, this is a good charger to get. Plus it's less than $6.

Amazon.com: Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

The one caveat I have is that you should avoid third-party resellers if you buy this from Amazon. Chose Amazon as the seller so you're getting the genuine article and not some knock-off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678