what's your choice?

thetonyclifton

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
First thing I bought was a Spigen screen protector, it was more expensive than most but I knew they made good screen protectors and I wasnt disapointed, only one cut out for speaker and great fit means it is pretty much unooticable.

I then bought an official Google Bumper in grey, it started to discolour around the edges on day 2 so I asked for a refund, it is a nice case but not worth the money and seems only the black colour is useable and I think it ads a little too much bulk given there is tons of other black options, the official case's biggest selling points to me were the colours..shame.

Given Spigen did a good job with the screen protector I thought I would try their Ultra Fit case...it hasnt arrived yet, but it seems to have been reviewed well and looks pretty much like the back of the nexus minus the logo and is thin...hope it works out...although at least this one was only ?7.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have no screen protector (I'll trust Gorilla Glass 3). I have the light gray official bumper, Rearth Ringke Slim, Spigen Hybrid Neo and Spigen Slim Armor. They're all useful, fit well, and I would recommend any of them.

RookieCAF

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a Spigen Slim Armor I like, but for the Wintertime, where I have been known to test gravity I prefer to use my Ballistic Case.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Spigen case and screen protector for me. Both have been great and have been extremely satisfied with the products since I got the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ballistic case when I am out of the house, caseless when I am home.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21