Nillkin MAGIC DISK Wireless Charger

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
NILLKIN????? ??????????????

Came in the mail today. Cost me $31 shipped from eBay.

Except for the LED that lights up when charging I'm happy with it.

Question is how well does it work? Looks ideal for my suitcase.. I have the TYLT VU for the house and my desk at work... They work awesomely... I wish you could set the N5 to only make the tone to confirm charging instead of the screen lighting up though.... TYLT VU the light goes from red to green when it's actively charging.. stays red if it's not lined up properly but I always have to wait and turn the screen off.... Same with my N7......

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Works flawlessly. I wish the LED would at least turn off when it's fully charged.

Now that I have it, hopefully all future Super Phone/androids have this capability.

Goodfella1978

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
That charger looks sweet! I am looking for a new wireless charger. I love the official Nexus one but it's a little temperamental with other cables and somehow I have killed it! (long story don't ask :). I was just wondering, is it magnetic? It just says non slip so I'm guessing it isn't. I really want a magnetic one like the official Nexus wireless charger. But this one does look nice! Good price too.

Posted via Android Central App

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
What's the output amp? . I got the one from Nokia and I love the look and that it can charge in any position, but is only. .750 mili amps so if you are looking for fast charge don't get this one and it has its proprietary cable and wall plug.

Posted via Android Central App

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
NILLKIN????? ??????????????

Came in the mail today. Cost me $31 shipped from eBay.

Except for the LED that lights up when charging I'm happy with it.

Heres some info i got from a different post...

Specifications:
Product Net Weight:37.2g
Product Gross Weight:123.6g
Package Size:120*120*20mm
Product Color:black
Accessory:USD cable,

NILLKIN Magic Disk wireless charger
To enjoy free and safe wireless charging experience.

Small size, Macro-energy and environmental protection
Intelligent charging solution compatible safe and efficient charging environment

Products Parameters:
Input: 5V/2A
Output: 5V/1A
Dimensions: Diameter: 70mm Thickness: 9mm
Transmission distance : ≤6mm

Now... it says in the demo video stills that site offers "model 920 will feature standby after full charge".

Im wondering, can someone check which model they have? Maybe on the casing somewhere?