Nexus 5: 5 Months with Spigen Slim Armor and Glas Tr

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have had Spigen SA and Glad Tr from practically day one when I got my Nexus 5. Spigen makes excellent products with great quality and finish. This overall impression of aforementioned two products and currently have for almost five months.

First the Spigen SA I have in smooth black. The case looks great out the box and still looks great 5 month later. SA doesn't look great not because I kept clean and out danger. My Nexus dropped about few times week from my nightstand on to carpet and had few drops from above waist level land on concrete. I actually drop it couple times face down. The case took the drops like champ as well as random tools I put in my pocket with my phone. Tools you say? I and entry level mechanic and often get caught in rush or for convince but wrenches,screw drives, etc in my pocket. However my case has still held up. The only draw back to case is the sharp edges around case and taper make holding the phone and extra effort after while. Basically ergonomically the case could better but case is not bad by any means just that you notice little effort to hold case in hand.

Now on to the Glas Tr which simply beautiful screen protector with great clarity and response. The case extremely durable as I don't really have single significant scratch or see any scratches at all. I do have two huge cracks in my screen witch was do mostly like by tools in pocket pressing against the screen under weight at times or final hard couple drops concrete landing on screen. Those my Glad Tr is cracked my Nexus 5 screen is untouched.
$40 dollar screen protector vs $300 dollars or more for new phone which I would have to say $40 dollars well spent.

I very pleased Spigen customer and have used their products and glad they are releasing another case for the Nexus 5.
Nexus 5 Case Slim Armor View - Nexus 5 - Google - Brands | Spigen

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1394388083228.jpg
    1394388083228.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1394388108898.jpg
    1394388108898.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Never underestimate the quality of a good tempered glass screen protector. Just pulled of my old broken glas tr to install new one. My Nexus 5 screen has not a single scratch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1394476635450.jpg
    1394476635450.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 54

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Just installed one of these tonight. Had one on my Galaxy S4. Love them. I'll never go back to plastic film.

Posted via Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante