Thinnest N5 case?

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate the bulk the Google bumper case adds. Phone feels twice as thick with it on. Feels perfect with it off.

What's the thinnest case you've been able to find for the Nexus 5?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Tai0406

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've got the Ringke slim case. It doesn't feel as though there is a case on it at all and has the same matt finish as the black nexus 5. I'm happy with it!

Tai

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Just received and installed the Spigen Ultra Fit. Love it. Not bulky at all, no sharp edges and has the nice soft touch feel with good grippiness.

Also put on the Spigen Glas tR. Feels like nothing is on. Perfect.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Get the lg official hard shell.. It feels perfect on the phone, like its part of the phone..

http://www.puremobile.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=nexus+5+hardshell

The white one has the same egg shell material as the white n5, and the black shell is made of the same rubber material as the black n5

Is not the Spigen UltraFit virtually the same thing? And without the big "LG" on the back...

nldr

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Is not the Spigen UltraFit virtually the same thing? And without the big "LG" on the back...

Well I don't even know lol, but if you did get the lg one, you'd probably not regret it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Paskell

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Get a dbrand skin. I have one its great protects edges and back just enough. And comes off clean when your sick of it and want a new style of one. Also re use able

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital