Wireless charger not charging

Alex Karim

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I bought a charger on eBay for 10$ and it looks like the nexus 5 official charger except it doesn't contain the magnets. I was super excited to use it right out of the box but I noticed the light changes from red to blue on the charger as well as my phone indicates its charging but my battery does not increase its charge. I tried to restart my phone and find new cables. No luck. Any suggestions ?

Posted via Android Central App

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I bought a charger on eBay for 10$ and it looks like the nexus 5 official charger except it doesn't contain the magnets. I was super excited to use it right out of the box but I noticed the light changes from red to blue on the charger as well as my phone indicates its charging but my battery does not increase its charge. I tried to restart my phone and find new cables. No luck. Any suggestions ?

Posted via Android Central App

Well, i would say in this case we ran out of suggestion i think you may need to contact the Google Nexus support seeking the answer why it doesn't charge. Can't really guide you on this much ! :(

LimperGrunt

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed an issue with mine from time to time and I use a tylt. Before charging now I always close out all apps and turn off WiFi if it's at night. Phone uses less power and charges faster

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Also use a high quality usb cable not the one that came with it...doesnt provide enough current.... use a nice blackberry charger 2 for $5 on ebay and power it with that....will turn it into hyper mode qi charging!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci