Hey there guys, I literally just joined in order to get some help with this. Basically I was in class and my phone was working fine but the battery had died. I put it in the charge during class then once I had finished the seminar I took it out of the charge and tried to turn it back on. Once I pressed the power button everything was working fine except it was stuck on the 4 colored circles spinning. It has literally continued spinning till the phone turned off, I got home charged it after about 6 hours tried again and still hanging on the 4 circles. I didn't back anything up and I have alot of family photos and notes with passwords and bank details etc. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you for taking the time to read this
    11-28-2014 02:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. The cache wipe can take 5-10 minutes on a Nexus 5. http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-recovery.html
    11-28-2014 03:26 AM
    Thank you for the reply, I have actually wiped the cache partition many times in the recovery but to no avail. once I reboot the system it is still stuck on the 4 spinning spheres.
    11-28-2014 08:11 AM
    You may need to consider flashing the factory image. http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701

Posted via Android Central App
    11-28-2014 01:12 PM
    I am currently faced with this problem. It all started days ago when I noticed that the phone could be fully charged but even when I try turning on it would not. At first I thought it was my battery or the charging port, by the repairer I took it to only put in his charger and like the magic the phone was back on. He even told me I have no problem at all for the phone is in perfect condition.

That boosted my confidence only for the same thing to repeat itself today when the phone completely died. It still even indicates that I have a full charge but won't just turn on. I have virtually exhausted all the hold down (volume buttons plus power button options) but to no avail.

WHAT DO I DO?
    08-30-2015 01:53 AM