Nexus 5: Color Profiles in Franco Kernel Updater

jmiesse134

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I updated to most recent version There are several pre adjusted color profiles to choose from. some are terrible and some are fantastic.
No more "washed out" look.

I have been going through some of these . I currently use ADITYA_AMOLEDARKS. It is quite saturated though.

Post what is working for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Re: Color Profiles in Franco Kernel Updater

Faux123, if you want a truer representation of colors. you should download Display tester so you can see where your gamma is resting after you make display changes

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Using same profile. AmoledDarks. It's pretty, but yeah. Saturated a lot.

PerfectRGB is also nice. I just miss the saturated amoled look. So I end up going back. :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

joaofernandes

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I'm using the aditya_TRUERGB and it's soooo nice. When u compare side by side with an stock nexus 5 the difference is ridiculous.

EDIT: I swith to the piereligio_truergb_v5, is better than the Aditya, but not much

Last edited:

joaofernandes

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I switched to tjkv and it's pretty cool, has a lot more contrast than piereligio_truergb_v6. I really recommend this one for u guys. You can get this profile and other awesome profiles on this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/izp5dwyxl73xlt2/wehHWcJdQE. I also recommend use the Galaxy S5 wallpaper so you can see how freaking cool is this display!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance