Process system not responding, phone over heating

Quazi Rabbi

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
hey guys,

I brought my nexus 5 for almost a year now. yesterday, i was charging my phone via a PC and after disconnecting it from the PC it just started to heatup near the camera area. It became so hot that I was not able to keep in my pocket. Then I tried opening up the dailer to call my friend but it just showed
"Process system isn't responding
do you want to close it?"

THEN I tried several other apps and these showed up:
unfortunately, MTP app stopped

unfortunately, Media Storage has stopped

unfortunately, Settings has stopped

unfortunately, Google play services has stopped

then I tried factory reset but not improvement. during the signin page in the beginning it said Google account manager stopped working, then again process system isn't responding. I tried factory imaging from 4.4.4 kitkat to 5 lollipop. No improvement.

I believe there are some corrupted files that might have updated automatically. Please help, i dont want to pay $200 and wait for 3 weeks to get it fixed:(

WP7Nettwerk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Most like software issue looks like yet. I had similar problem once with Nexus 6. I turned off let it cool down. And I did factory reset by hardware buttons and problem gone. But if still problem after factory reset it may hardware issue by micro usb connector. P.s. Do you have custom ROM, or stock? Rooted or not rooted, custom kernel or stock.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk