car mounts?

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I know there are endless choices here....just wondering if anyone has a particular brand/model to recommend that works well with the 5x? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I know there are endless choices here....just wondering if anyone has a particular brand/model to recommend that works well with the 5x? Thanks.

Is there any particular feature of a mount you're looking for?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Not in particular. I guess just something well built and stable that won't drop the phone.

Do you have a preference on where it would mount?

Dash?

Windshield?

Cupholder?

CD slot?

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Check out Arkon (Arkon. Com) - I have used their products for several cars and devices - vast variety of mounts - great customer service. And NO - I am not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

Nexus 5X on AT&T - Posted via the Android Central App

ywinter

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi!

I'm looking for a phone holder for my nexus 5x, which doesn't block the fingerprint scanner, the headphone jack and the volume buttons.
I don't know how reliable are the holders without the "legs" to support the bottom. I currently have a cd-slot one, I'm not sure either how reliable are the sitcky ones, if they don't suddenly get detached as time goes by.

Hypnotoadd

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
My Mountek Airsnap doesn't block any of the things you mentioned. I've been using it for about 3 months now & I still love it, best phone mount I've ever used.